14th Annual Emerging Artists Exhibition Virtual Gallery 2021
Palomares Academy of Health Sciences Home
Register today for our new Summer Fun Swim Camp! The camp is open to ages 6 thru 12 years old with or without swimming experience.
Check the flyer for text book returns!
💉FREE 5-day Vaccination Event @ Washington Park APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED **Walk-Ins available** Pfizer Vaccines for ages 16+
We’d like your input on the resources and programming we provide so we can best support YOU and meet your needs.
Meal Grab 'N' Go & Curbside Pick Up
This week our pre-school, kindergarten and 1st grade students safely returned to elementary school. We were excited to welcome our students back to in-person instruction with our new health and safety protocols in place.
Check out the Slide Show under the Distance Learning tab!
AT A GLANCE
- 26 Advanced Placement Subjects Offered
- 11 Middle School Honors Subjects offered
- 30 High School Honors Subjects offered
- 887 PUSD Teachers with Advanced Degrees
- 1619 Certificated Staff
- 154 Administrative Certificated staff
- 567 Dual Immersion Students(Mandarin and Spanish)
- 23,741 Total students
- 87.6% Graduation Rate