Palomares Academy of Health Sciences Home
Friday August 6, 2021 8:00 am - 4:00 pm DRIVE-THRU Event
Now taking students for Hybrid & In Person! Call or email today. Classes run July 1st – 29th, 2021
The City of Pomona is collaborating with YMCA Camp Oakes to give Pomona youth the opportunity to experience an overnight/resident camp.
A back-to-school drive with Brown memorial temple, BMT CDC, PCS Family Services and the Pitzer College Community Engagement Center.
14th Annual Emerging Artists Exhibition Virtual Gallery 2021
Register today for our new Summer Fun Swim Camp! The camp is open to ages 6 thru 12 years old with or without swimming experience.
💉FREE 5-day Vaccination Event @ Washington Park APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED **Walk-Ins available** Pfizer Vaccines for ages 16+
AT A GLANCE
- 26 Advanced Placement Subjects Offered
- 11 Middle School Honors Subjects offered
- 30 High School Honors Subjects offered
- 887 PUSD Teachers with Advanced Degrees
- 1619 Certificated Staff
- 154 Administrative Certificated staff
- 567 Dual Immersion Students(Mandarin and Spanish)
- 23,741 Total students
- 87.6% Graduation Rate